(1) The sensor shall be installed where hydrogen sulfide gas is easy to leak and accumulate.
(2) The hydrogen sulfide sensor probe must face down to prevent water and dust from falling on the explosion-proof plate of the sensor.
(3) The sensor shall not be installed near the radio transmitter or similar equipment as far as possible.
(4) According to the working temperature of the sensor, install it away from the heat source as far as possible.
(5) The sensor shall be installed in a place without wind, dust, water, impact and vibration as far as possible.
(6) For outdoor installation, the rain cover provided by the manufacturer must be used.
(7) The sensor housing must be reliably grounded and opened after power failure.