IML-MF049G Mud Flowout Sensor
The outlet flow sensor can measure the change of the relative flow of mud in the mud pit of the oil drilling outlet, and has the advantages of simple structure, compactness and good reliability.
Installation and use methods and precautions
1. This sensor is compatible with the replacement of the same type of mud flow sensor.
2. The sensor design has been applied to different rigs and different size outlet pipelines. The relative position of the baffle installation can be moved up and down, the screw holes can be installed in a wrong position, and the baffles are opened to facilitate the adjustment as needed.
3, the sensor is equipped with two kinds of weighting blocks, the field is free to choose according to different situations, can be used alone or in two.
4. The sensor can weld the fixing frame attached to the sensor to the outlet line of the appropriate slot, and then fix the sensor to the frame by bolts. It can also be fixed in the mud groove at the mud outlet by the fixing frame. The intrusion depth of the board is not to be retarded by the grit, and after installation, the baffle should be inspected to freely oscillate in the space inside the tube and not in contact with the inside of the line.
5. At the sensor installation, it should be noted that there is enough slope to prevent the accumulation of grit, which causes the sensor output signal to be inaccurate.
6. When the mud adheres to the moving parts on the sensor, it should be cleaned in time to ensure reliable and accurate operation of the sensor.
7. The laying of the erected cable is based on the principle of not hindering the on-site operation of the well site staff and being difficult to bump, damage, and erect safely and reliably.
8. The current type sensor is equipped with a proximity sensor transmitter in the sealed junction box. The zero point and full scale have been adjusted before leaving the factory. Please consult the professional if necessary.